piątek, 27 marca 2015

okrągło i półokrągło

Ostatnio trochę eksperymentuję, co niestety oznacza, że część rysunków się nie kwalifikuje do pokazania. Ale kilka udało mi się skończyć i oto one:

I've been experimenting a bit recenty and it means, that some of my drawings are not completed or I don't like them. These three are satisfactory, so here they are ;)






As usually I'm linking to Paint Party Friday (a little bit late) and Art Journal Every Day :)

Przyjemnego i twórczego weekendu życzę!

Have a nice and creative weekend!

14 komentarzy:

Valerie-Jael pisze...

They are all good, the tree is my favourite today. Happy PPF, Valerie

Tores- pisze...

W tej pierwszej najbardziej podoba mi się brzeg, a w drugiej dla odmiany środek, a w ogóle najbardziej ze wszystkiego to drzewko :)

Lorraine pisze...

great doodle sketches

Linda Kunsman pisze...

al three are just fantastic!

GlorV1 pisze...

Great job on all. Love the tree.

Tracey FK pisze...

the top two are simply stunning

Giggles pisze...

The top ones are gorgeous and I love the whimsical tree!

Hugs Giggles

Elina Stromberg pisze...

They all look great! So inspirational! Need to try myself, too

denthe pisze...

Seeing these makes me wnat to start doodling again. They're beautiful....

bellefrogworks pisze...

They are all wonderful - I particularly love that "naturally curly" tree!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her pisze...

Lovely design drawings!

maj. pisze...

Ależ piękne!!!!!!!!

Admin pisze...

Thank for your very good article...!
Go Keyboard 2018

Clipping Solutions pisze...


Perfect piece of work you have done, this site is really cool with fantastic info.

clipping path service
Background Removal Service

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...